This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photoshoot Take 1

So the band had an amazing photoshoot planned this past Thursday but Christopher (guitar & vocals) got horribly sick. :( But Melody and I still had some fun with the photos.. When it's just us we call ourselves "Romeo & Lassie". I know it sounds weird, but "Romeo" is the name of my violin, and "Lassie" is hers. Yes, I name all of my important inanimate objects...
Here are some of my favorite shots from the day (they look better after you enlarge them):


 Romeo.








My dress and sweater are Anthropologie, socks are Target, shoes are Urban Outfitters. The red jacket is Miss Sixty.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I love! I played the Violin in grade school. Then I took up the piano. The photo's are so darling. Please record some music for us to listen to next time. I've heard songs on other blogs. but I have no idea how they did it. That would just be so fantastic if you did.

The Anthro is great, but the meadow, and the chair, and you two with violins and bows poised to play is so original and just the cutest thing ever.

Anthro Sister Love, Laura

Katy said...

Thanks! It was great fun. I'll try and upload some videos in the near future. :)

Kristina Clemens said...

Wow I love these images! I played violin for 12 years, but never got really got at it! You're adorable!
Kristina J.

Katy said...

Hey thanks! I'm going on 20 years of playing.. You should pick it back up! :)

.