This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi friends! Sorry I've been MIA the past week, I was taking a bit of a hiatus from the internet world. It was quite nice.

I spent New Year's Eve ballroom dancing and am still sore from it. Haha..

I'm so looking forward to what 2011 will bring. My resolution for the year is to find joy in joyless situations. One thing about my mom's side of the family is that they always laugh. I remember one year my Mimi (mom's mom) had a heart attack Christmas morning. BUT before going to the hospital she made sure and got that roast in the oven so we'd have Christmas dinner! We still tease her about it. :) I want to be a person who can laugh at myself and bring joy to people who don't have it.

Also, I will be 25 this year (EEEK!!!) and want to do something fabulous. I either want to go on an awesome trip by myself or have a big shindig with all my friends. Any suggestions? I have until October.

Sorry there are no pictures for this post, but I'm planning on doing a post of the interior of my condo soon. So be expecting it as soon as I get the Christmas tree down and clean the house...

No comments:

.