This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well......

I took my cousin to the mall yesterday to get some last minute things for her 4 month trip to Italy... While in the mall I saw them... They didn't just speak to me, they sang to me. So here, friends, is my one bit of retail therapy:
They're Steve Madden and have about a 6 inch heel and are covered in glitter. They made me smile. 

3 comments:

Laura said...

I saw these on Modcloth only a lower heel the other day. Not something I am normally attracted to , but they were so unique I had to check them out. Can't remember if they were Steve Madden.

I say you on Anthroholic Readers outfits. Loved your layered look. Thought I would say hi. But I was surprised to see these shoes with the same colorful gleam as the Modcloth shoes I say this morning. That's how we Anthro Addicts connect.

Hi! Laura

Anthro Closet Chaos

Laura said...

Darn those cheap little typos. Twice I typed say instead of saw in paragraph two. I'll be on my merry way now. Greeting again!

Katy said...

Haha, no worries about the typos, Laura! I wish I could be more of an Anthro addict but sadly, the closet Anthro is about 3 hours away. :( But, YAY for online shopping!

And hi back! :)

.