This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

At least I'm getting a lot accomplished....

I am happy to say that my taxes are DONE. It's not even February and they are finished!! After all is said and done, I get a whopping $13 back..... Yay. Maybe I'll buy myself some food... I've also updated my resume' and typed several letters for a non profit organization (made $50!).

I've been cooking.. I had a craving for chili and decided to make it for the first time ever.. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING. Gosh. I can make some gooood chili. Haha.
I also decided to play with new hairstyles and makeup... I recently watched Mamma Mia (it was on TV) and I am in love with Amanda Seyfried's hair.. So I decided to see if I could get something remotely similar to hers:
I did the curls by flipping the skinny barrel curling iron for every couple of inches of my hair (if that makes sense). It took forever but it's a fun new thing..

Here's the eyemakeup:
Please ignore the shiny face... Haha.. I was inspired by this.

Also, I really really really REALLY want these shoes..
*sigh*

My band will be having our first photoshoot on Thursday! Not gonna lie, it's pretty legit.. We have props and outfit changes. Stay tuned for the photos!

3 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

Wow, you did your taxes already! I'm still waiting for a W2... And the hair looks gorgeous!

Wise Rabbit Says said...

pretty eye make up ! oh and just to say i love your blog title picture !
i would love you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

@hurricankerrie: I was so excited to get the taxes done.. And thanks!

@Wise Rabbit: Thank you! I love your looks on your blog!

.