This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Layering...

So my outfit yesterday was entirely based on "do I have to iron this?"and "is this comfortable?" I wore a sweatshirt dress from Target; Converse brand.. I wore my favorite Anthropologie slip because it's way more comfortable than a regular half slip and it's super cute peeking out. The tights and scarf are from Target and I tied the two ends of the scarf together and looped it around my neck for a new look.. The booties are purple suede Bandolinos and the sweater is Anthropologie...
My hair was my new favorite alternative to a ponytail.. I'm not gonna lie, I don't wash my hair everyday, so on those days where it doesn't have much body I like to do an inside out french braid across the back of my head... Haha.. Let's just say having double jointed arms does come in handy from time to time.

2 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

I like the way you braided your hair! I braid my hair quite often especially on days when I don't feel like styling it. I haven't tried this before though.

Mandy said...

Wow your hair looks awesome! You should do a tutorial next time you style your hair that way b/c I would LOVE to learn!

Cute blog!

xoxo
Mandy of Kini Style

.