This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm still here!

I just realized I haven't posted in February yet... The temporary hiatus was due in part to the job search.

I had my first interview yesterday! I didn't take an actual picture yesterday, but here is what I wore with a few changes:
I went with black tights and purple boots and a black turtle neck under the sweater for the interview... Didn't want to scare them with my eclectic-ness yet but a girl can't go wrong with Anthropologie. :)

My band had our first big show this past Friday night. It went REALLY well! We were there for three hours and we had huge turnout!
This is the only picture I have from the show, it's from someone's cell phone.. I wore a dress, skinny jeans, and some boots.. I'm not gonna lie, it was a great outfit. :) I'll definitely be wearing it again and will post pictures and details.

And is anyone else excited for the Anthropologie wedding line BHLDN?!! I am so glad that I'm not married yet so I can have an Anthropologie wedding (after I find the man, of course). Eeeee!

2 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

I love this look! I love that you paired the purples with the orange skirt. I hope all goes well for ya.

Anonymous said...

This is NOTHING short of fabulous! You really look amazing. Ha Ha...A true Anthro fan has to have an Anthro wedding.

.