This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Room..

I have spent the past couple of days completely reorganizing and cleaning my bedroom... So, here it is:
Here's my bed.. The comforter is from Target, my mom made the big green pillows, and the small green one is from the world market.
I drew this in my college art class. It's a charcoal drawing of a picture I took in Paris.
The shelves (facing my bed)... I love this part of my room..
Here are some detail shots:
 My grandmother painted the heart shaped box.

If you can't tell I like green... Haha. It's an Irish / green theme. :)

The desk (to the right of my bed):

I LOVE this chair... We found it in my parents' attic and had it reupholstered.
I got the dress form from my parents last year for Valentine's day.
I bought this in Ireland.
I took the pictures in Ireland..
What girl doesn't love a huge mirror?
My mom made the curtains and pillow and the doll is an antique from my grandmother.
The decal over my bed... I bought it on Etsy. Love it!

I had a friend / decorator help me place everything. I hope you like it!

No comments:

.