This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Christmas!

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas... Mine was (for the most part) was excellent. I got some amazing gifts and gave some exciting ones. Sad news, my grandpa had to go to the emergency room for breathing problems. I've been in the hospital helping him and my grandmother for most of the day. If you think about it say a little prayer for him!

Anywho... Here are some pictures from my Christmas weekend.
This is my Christmas Eve job. And yes, they smell and taste as good as they look.
This was my mom's cat, Antoinette, Christmas morning. I opened one of my gifts and she decided she wanted to be a gift and get in the wrapping paper. :)
This was hidden in the tree.... :):):)
This is what was in it... from my dad. :):) I'm a lucky girl!
Every princess needs a frog prince!
My dad's famous made-from-scratch (including the cream cheese) cheesecake.
In the emergency room. :(
My new outfit from the parents! I wore it to church... Dress & sweater from Anthropologie, boots from Urban Outfitters. I LOVE them.
And a Miss Sixty jacket.
My cat loves Christmastime and a fire..
Ending the evening with a fire log (genius, by the way) and a glass of Riesling and PS I Love You (I still cry every time).

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I hope your grandfather is OK! The rest of your holidays look lovely though - and you scored some great gifts and yummy treats - happy rest of 2010!

Katy said...

Thank you! He's improving! Have a happy New Year!

.