This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It doesn't feel a lot like Christmas...

Today it got into the 70s temperature wise. Christmas is in 3 days. Sad.

Here's my Christmas tree! It's a real one. :) And most of the ornaments are different shades of purples, lavenders, silver and white. And there's a bow on top. :)
This is on my table. It's kind of random and messy but I like it.
My friend Melody and I got a Santa picture this year! It was at one of our performances. For you non-musical people, we musicians have to wear black. I have soooo much black... Dresses, skirts, pants, tops, dressy jackets, shoes.. The list goes on. A classical musician can't have enough black.
Here's my [extended] family Christmas party outfit.. Velvet jacket from Express, my favorite skinny jeans (also from Express) and the Betsey Johnson shoes. The shirt is from Anthropologie. You can't really tell in the picture, it's purple.. Here's a closeup:
 Please forgive the dirty mirror, tomorrow is cleaning day. :)
And I wore my fun rhinestone bow barrette and earrings. The earrings are from the Biltmore.
Here's a detail picture of the barrette... It's from the Titanic museum in Pigeon Forge. Haha.

Anyways, I hope you are having a cooler Christmas holiday!

No comments:

.