This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Preview... I guess

Well, I had every intention of posting a blog about my trip but I am quickly running out of time. My cousin is visiting for the weekend and we're going to the tea room and then to see Tangled! So excited...

But, since it's been about two weeks since I blogged, here is my Thanksgiving outfit:
Anthropologie sweater and skirt, Target tights, and Colin Stewart shoes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! And I'm loving that sweater on you. I've been on the fence about it since I saw it, but now that I've seen it on you, I think I need to get it before it's gone!

Katy said...

Thanks! Part of my inspiration for all the colors was the movie Penelope. (A MUST SEE if you haven't yet...) She wears all these random colors together that end up looking amazing.
What makes the sweater awesome is that it has two zippers so you can show off the inside ruffles. I love it!

.