This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chloe..

I'm just gonna say it right now, I'm a cat person. They're easy, you can leave them alone all day, and they don't lick your face.

This is my child, I mean cat, Chloe..
She's 8 years old.

We have a special relationship. I have full on conversations with her, she blesses me when I sneeze, and she greets me at the door 98% of the time.
She allows me to sleep in her bed... She loves sandwich turkey. She is skiddish around strange people. She's prissy. Any time I am sick she is sick with me.

And she's even less of a morning person than I am.

**All these pictures were taken with my new favorite iPhone app: TiltShiftGenerator

No comments:

.