This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip To The Smokies

Okay, after about 2 hours of uploading and editing pictures (and watching Castle, which was great by the way...) I am finally done. I seriously need to get an external hard drive. My pictures are taking up too much space.

Anyways... The picture quality doesn't show up as well on the blog but if you click on the pictures to enlarge them or go to my flickr page you can see them better. :) Here is my week in pictures:
So pretty.. We were in the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, TN area for the most part and we went to Ashville, NC for the weekend.
This is why they are called the Smokies... (view from the cabin)
Sunset.. So pretty.
We went horseback riding on Wednesday. This was my horse, Esperanza. She was perfect. I didn't even have to hold on to the reigns for the most part.
My parents.. It's their 30th anniversary today!
This was on our hike Thanksgiving night.
My brothers and I. Christian looks like such a happy person.
Family picture! It's kind of crooked because I had to set my camera on a log..
These are my new Toms. :) They served as my hiking shoes for the day. I LOVE Toms. If you've never heard of them, they give a pair of shoes to child in need for EVERY pair of shoes that's sold. So awesome.
It's a colorful fall tree!! We don't get those down here.. Here the leaves just turn brown and crunchy.
Orchids in the greenhouse at the Biltmore.. I love taking pictures of flowers.
And the Biltmore! We were there on their busiest day of the year.

Well that's the gist of the trip. It was great fun!

No comments:

.