This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Caravel's Radio Debut!

Tonight was so much fun! We ended up just playing 2 songs from our original set, but it was still awesome! Thanks to everyone who listened!
Here we are:
Not gonna lie, we totally rocked it. :)

Here's the outfit:
It was outside so I stuck with a wool jacket.. It was slightly difficult to maneuver in but I pushed up the sleeves and made it work. It's from Forever 21.

 And here are the boots. :) I love these. My mom got them for me a couple of years ago for my birthday. They're Jessica Simpson.
I would have had a full body picture but my room currently had a tornado go through it and won't be home to clean up the mess this week with all the practices.

Anyways, tonight was great! I love when people enjoy hearing my violin. :) And thanks again for anyone who listened!

No comments:

.