This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Upcoming Movies

Release Date:7/15/11
Well, this one is a given on the "to-see" list.. I'm actually going to go to the midnight premier of this one. My first one!
 Release Date: 10/14/11
I'm super excited for this version of the Three Musketeers. I LOVED the one from the early '90s and this one has Orlando Bloom. Yum. (Thank you Enchanted Serenity of Period Films for the reminder!)


Release Date: 11/4/11
Puss was definitely one of my favorite characters in the Shrek movies. I'm definitely interested to see how they make a whole movie out his character.


Release Date: 11/18/11
Yes, I'm a little embarrassed about this one... Don't judge me!

Release Date: 11/23/11
Who doesn't love a muppets movie? And this one has Marshall from How I Met Your Mother (Jason Segel)!

Release Date: 12/16/11
I loved the first one.. Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. together again? Yes please.
**UPDATE** Check out Enchanted Serenity's blog for the trailer here!
Release Date: 3/16/11
I'm leaning toward this version of Snow White coming out next year (of the two)...I think.. Julia Roberts is the evil queen.


Release Date: 3/23/12
I already told you about my excitement for this movie here. So pumped!!


Release Date: 5/4/12
Yes, I'm one of those nerds who loves superhero movies. :)


Release Date: 6/1/12
This version has Kristen Stewart as Snow White (meh) and Charlize Theron as the evil queen. We'll see which one wins!

Any movies you're looking forward to? Did I miss any?

No comments:

.