This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Single Standing?

Anyone else out there feel like they're the last single standing? I know I do.. It seems like every other day some friends of mine are getting married, getting engaged, or in serious relationships.. How is a girl to cope?? And can I just say, it sucks trying to find a date to a wedding. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm trying not to mope and really trying to appreciate my current state of single-hood. I'm being selfish and buying shoes on a whim just because I can. I have caught up on a lot of reading (I know this makes me a dork).. AND I don't feel guilty for drooling over these beautiful men:
 Ben Barnes

Ryan Reynolds
And Curtis Stone...

Moment of "mmmm....."

Ahem, anyways...

Here are a couple of articles that have lifted my spirits a bit:
Why It's Good To Be The Last Girl Standing
Help! I'm The Last Single Girl Standing In My Group Of Friends


Anyone else feel like they're the last single standing? And where do people meet people these days?

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Lol!! You crack me up .. thanks for posting those pictures.

.