This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Houston!

For the weekend of the 4th, I decided to visit one of my very best friends, Alicia, in Houston. She will be moving to Taiwan on July 18. Here are a few pictures of our last time together (until I go visit her next March, hopefully!!).
 She's so cute!
Outfit details:
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Gianni Bini
 Notice this is me standing crookedly... Not the camera being held crookedly...
I love her!!!!

I also saw the future home of BHLDN. You couldn't see anything but, just seeing the boarded up windows that said "BHLDN" was still very exciting. I now know where exactly I'll be going to look for a wedding dress..whenever the heck that happens ;).
It was right next to this place:

And just for kickies, here are some peonies (one of my favorite flowers) from a shower I threw a couple of weeks ago:


Happy weekend!

No comments:

.