This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Vitamin String Quartet

Do any of you like classical music? I do.. What can I say? I've played a classical instrument for most of my life. I love playing Mozart and listening to Tchaikovsky (nightmare to play!).

Anywho, one of my music obsessions is the Vitamin String Quartet (here is their blog and twitter). They take everything from ACDC to Coldplay to the Beatles and make their popular songs classical.. It is the coolest thing ever. I play in a string quartet (2 violins, a viola, & a cello) and I would LOVE to get my hands on their sheet music.

Check them out! It will give you a whole new outlook on classical AND modern music.. Look them up on iTunes, or here are a few of my favorite ones on Amazon:

 

No comments:

.