This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Movies I can't wait to see....

There are so many movies coming out that I cannot WAIT to see!


I am so excited for Tangled. Rapunzel was one of my favorite stories when I was a little girl.
Release date: 11/24/10

Who else loves Pirates of the Caribbean? The movie is already on my calendar.
Release date: 5/20/11

I have always loved all of the Chronicles of Narnia. I read all of the books when I was a little girl and recently re-read all of them. Definitely worth reading if you have the time. They're an easy read and really really good.  (Here's the box set).
And I'm in love with Ben Barnes. *swoon*
Release date: 12/10/10

This one comes out next week! Woo! [Ahem, correction, it comes out THIS week, but I won't be seeing it until next week...]
Release date: 11/19/10



Here's another Grimm's fairy tale brought to life. It looks really good. Anyone else incredibly envious of Amanda Seyfried's hair?
Release date: 3/11/11


Definitely a more serious one, but I love Colin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter.. And who doesn't love a movie about the British royal family?
Release date: 11/26/10


This one just looks great.. I'm not a huge Vanessa Hudgens fan, but the movie looks like a dark version of Beauty & The Beast. I love it.
Release date: 3/18/11

Did I miss any? What upcoming movies are you looking forward to seeing?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great list! I'm a HUGE Pirates fan! Well more a Johnny Depp fan lol. I can't wait for that one. Also Red Riding Hood (Amanda is perfect for that part! And yes, seeing her hair makes me wish I was a blonde) & Beastly (Also not a big Vanessa fan but this looks really good!) I'm marking my calender now! Thanks!

.