This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sufjan Stevens Concert Attire

We finally got back from Atlanta. I went shopping crazy. It's probably a very good thing that I don't live in a big city or I would be broke all of the time.

This was my outfit for the Sufjan Stevens concert last night.. It was also my shopping outfit for Anthropologie..
The top is from Anthropologie (I got it on sale). I'm pretty much in love with it..

Here is a close up of the boots:
These are from Clockwork Couture and can be found here. My mom got them for my birthday. They're faux leather but super comfortable.

It was a great trip that ended at PF Chang's. This was my fortune:

It was very appropriate. And roadtrips with my mom are always entertaining and occasionally hilarious.

Time for me to sleep as long as my alarm lets me..


PS: Stay tuned.. hopefully in the midst of my insane week I'll post some of the awesome things I got while in Atlanta. There are boots..

2 comments:

Krystal Gullo said...

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. combat, law enforcement You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.Also check free auto mouse clicker to increase your efficiency in work.

Leonardi linken said...

this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
Find here an blog information about Top 19 Online To-do List Apps To Stay Ahead in

.