This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Couple of My Purchases

Here are a couple of my purchases from the Atlanta trip:

First I have an Anthropologie dress (here). They said it had just come in the day before. It fit me PERFECTLY which is so rare for my tiny self so I had to have it! I paired it with some gray tights from Target ($5) and my Ann Tuil suede shoes my mom brought me from Paris.

I got this top from Loehmann's. For those of you who have never heard of this place, it's like TJ Maxx but with way better (is that even correct grammar? it's late..) clothes. This top is from Free People, which is another one of those expensive places that makes me swoon. I paired it with a tissue thin pink top, skinny jeans, and my garage sale boots.

(And please forgive the weird angles... I was trying to hide my messy room. I don't get an evening at home to clean until Friday.)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow, this dress looks so nice on you! It did nothing for my figure, but good for you!

Love the blog!

Katy said...

Thanks! I loved the way it fit. And thanks for the follow!

.