This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Universal!

Okay... I am a geek. Let me tell you. My friend Melody and I spent an afternoon at Universal Studios and we spent most of our time at Harry Potter... I was FLIPPING out. We went on the roller coaster / simulator / castle ride twice because it was so freaking awesome. A small part of me was embarrassed at my child-like nerdiness but then I was too excited to care. Please enjoy my pictures and forgive me for my silly poses.
 There it is..
 I love random background people.
 :-D
 It looks like a real castle... Craaaazy.


 Butterbeer.
 Stinking delicious.
 Hermoine's dress from Goblet of Fire.
 Hagrid's house!
 The train! And I cannot explain my pose.
 The sorting hat!
 Dr. Seuss merry-go-round.
 Jurassic Park
 My new coffee mug!
I love it!!!

If you get a chance to go to Universal Studios, make sure and go to the Harry Potter part of it! The dueling dragons roller coaster was crazy awesome (beware, there are tons of twists and flips) and the simulator inside the castle was so believable. This sounds so dorky, but it really felt like you were flying on broomstick behind Harry Potter... Butterbeer is delicious. It was all worth the crazy crowd.

Okay... This is the end of my geek-fest. :)

No comments:

.