This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Looking for an Easter Dress...

My mom makes everyone in our family get a brand new outfit for Easter every year. It's a really big deal. We take about a million pictures after church.

Here are some Easter pictures from the past two years:
Easter 2010
 My family couldn't take a normal group shot last year...
 Myself and my cousin..
Last year's dress is probably my favorite dress I own. It's Anthropologie and it fit me like a dream (shoes were Clockwork Couture). It's definitely going to be hard to top this one.

Easter 2009

 This was another Anthropologie dress..
All the ladies (my aunt Susanne, me, cousin Gracie, mom).

This year I have not been able to find anything! By this point I usually have had a dress for months, just staring at me from the closet, waiting to be worn. I saw that Anthro just released some new dresses.. Here are some I'm looking at..
Anthropologie Parading Hues Dress
Anthropologie Mompos Dress
Anthropologie Approaching Blues Dress

And then there are a few from ModCloth that are lovely..
Across The Pond Dress
Gardens of Versailles Dress
Ballroom Bliss Dress

You can see my dilemma.. I just don't know what to do this year! Help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mopos Dress, Garden of Versailles and Ballroom Bliss are my favorites by far!!!

Katherine said...

What a beautiful family you have....and I can see why that Anthro dress is your favorite, it's gorgeous..I love the lace up detail!

www.featherfactor.com

Katy said...

Thank you! I love it. I just wish I had more occasions to wear it. :)

.