This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things To Do Before I'm 30

Okay I am getting reallllly bored without a job. I seriously don't know what to do with myself with all of this free time. I don't like it.. I've been the Energizer bunny since I was 15.. I'm waiting to hear back from several interviews, so fingers crossed! I had a dream about one of them last night.. It was weird.

Anyways, this week I've started a bucket list of things to do before I'm 30.. True it's still pretty far off; I'll be 25 in October.. There are several things I've always wanted to do and I kind of want to get to them before I turn thirty. I only have about 15 items at the moment, but I want to get it up to 30.. Here are a few of the items on it:

- Go skydiving
- Learn to ride a horse really well
- Visit New York
- Own a house
- Live outside of Mobile
- Drive a vespa in Europe
- Own a pair of Jimmy Choos or Louboutins... Haha..

Well, I am on my way to one of the items.. I'm learning to horseback ride!!! I am so incredibly excited about this one. There is a girl that goes to my church named Madeline.. She's a senior in high school but I've known her for years.. Her brother (16) is best friends with my brothers (also 16). Her family owns horses, so I decided to ask her about lessons or where I should go to get lessons. Well, she offered to teach me for FREE! I am so so so so excited, you have no idea.. We start this Saturday. I'm going to learn to saddle a horse and everything. I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

.