This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Found...

Drum roll please....
Here is my Easter dress:
It's the Fluid Dynamics dress from ModCloth.

It's not as interesting as some of the other dresses I've had, but I love the color and the simplicity and it was pretty inexpensive at $50. I also went with this one because it's longer than some of the other dresses I was looking at and I have to play violin on stage at church Easter Sunday. It looks like it will be really comfortable. I will get it in the next couple of days.. hopefully it fits!

What do you think?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adorable! I may copy you...

Katy said...

Have at it! I'm quite excited about it. :)

Unknown said...

Pretty dress! I might have to buy this for an upcoming wedding I will be attending!

.