This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am going on a cruise!!

I'm leaving on the Carnival Elation in 11 days! Soooooo excited... And much needed.. This will be my first time off work this year besides national holidays.

I'm going with one of my very best friends. So fun!
We're going to the Chichen Itza Mayan temple in the Yucatan.
And we're also going to Cozumel. We'll be snorkeling.

I'm so excited to get away and take some amazing pictures!

3 comments:

Lori said...

omg congrats! That will be super fun, you should take some awesome anthro fashion photos on location, lol :)

Lori said...

oh wait, this was totes over a month ago, lol. I found your blog through Kim's weekly post (popped up on my reader before it was finished I think)

:)

hope you had a great time!

lol

http://lwu81.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Haha, the cruise was fabulous! I just haven't posted about it yet. :) I submitted one of my outfits from the cruise to Kim for this week's reader's outfits. Maybe one will make it!

.