This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some pictures from the cruise...

I'm slow.. :)

So, the cruise was absolutely fabulous. Such a needed getaway.

Here are some pictures that I took:
Our window... Kind of looks like Steampunk goggles. 
9 on the left were Meghan's, and the 11 on the right were mine... It was a 5 day cruise.. No comment..
This was the night of the captain's dinner.. I wore my favorite Anthropologie dress EVER and a necklace from Clockwork Couture.
Um, we called it our "Ghetto Baby"...

Chichen Itza!
I stand like Peter Pan.
One morning Meghan woke me up to say the sun was in her eyes.. When I got up to close the curtains I saw the incredible sunrise and grabbed my camera for one shot, then fell right back asleep.
Meghan and I from the last night.. I wore my hair extensions.. Great fun!


If you want to check out more photos, check out my flickr album.. (in the sidebar)

No comments:

.