This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ever Wonder..

Do you ever wonder what your life looks like to other people?

I've been wondering about that a lot recently...

Do people think I'm friendly?
Am I sociable?
Do people think I'm stuck up when I don't talk to them?
Does my being shy get in the way of making friends?
Am I attractive to people?
Do I have a bad accent or sound like a child?
Do I look like everything is perfect in my life?
Do I hide it well when I'm having a bad season?

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Rebecca @ Piggy Bank Dating said...

From my perspective of you and knowing you since middle school, I think you do somewhat hide "bad seasons" to others who aren't close to you. (And I don't see that as a bad thing.) Some people (me included) have trouble doing that and our thoughts and emotions show all over our face. "Bad seasons" are times of growth and pain, and as long as someone knows and is able to go through it with you, others don't have to know all the gory details. I like to call "bad seasons" transition times. And everyone has them! :-)

.