This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Shows...and I hate season finales.

Let me start out by saying that I absolutely hate season finales. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm SO glad that the shows will be picked up for another season, but do they really have to end the season on such horrible cliffhangers? Ugh.

Smallville.
 Can I just say that I am so so sad that Smallville is over. I have watched this show since it started 10 years ago. I was 15 and have stuck with it until the end. The finale was pretty epic but it left me wanting more. I so wish they would make the next Superman movie with all of the actors from the Smallville series. And I totally cried during the series finale. I have gotten really emotional lately..

And on that note, I've also decided that Superman is my favorite superhero. And I am a nerd.. Proud of it, most days. ;)

Bones.
If you don't know what this show is about, here's a short blurb from IMDB:
"A forensic anthropologist and a cocky FBI agent build a team to investigate death causes. And quite often, there isn't more to examine than rotten flesh or mere bones."

Here is an excellent review of the show.
The cast of this show probably has some of the best chemistry with each other that I have ever seen on a television show. I love every single character.

This Thursday night is the season finale of Bones and part of me doesn't even want to watch it because last week's episode was so traumatic. They killed off a character and it was SOOO sad. I cried for like 15 minutes after it was over because I was so upset. And I REALLY REALLY want Booth and Bones to get together. It's not even funny anymore.

I really need to stop getting so emotionally involved in these TV shows. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

I have also started re-watching all of the previous seasons of this show because I love it so much and needed to watch some happy times.

I'll maybe post an update after I see this episode..

Castle.
Here's the IMDB blurb:
"After a serial killer imitates the plots of his novels, successful mystery novelist Richard "Rick" Castle gets permission from the Mayor of New York City to tag along with an NYPD homicide investigation team for research purposes. A "guy's guy", he proves popular with the male team members, but immediately offends the sensibilities of the team leader, Detective Kate Beckett. Though she'll never admit it, he slowly wins her over with his innovative approach to crime solving. He brings to the table skills the others don't have: contacts in Manhattan high society, free-form creative thinking, and years of developing believable fictional characters that have inadvertently molded him into a natural criminal profiler."

WHAT?! Worst season finale of my life. UGH. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but WHY are my favorite shows killing people off?! How long until it starts back up again?


What are some of your favorite shows? How were their season (or series) finales?

No comments:

.