This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

My goodness there are a lot of changes going on in my life..

First off, I got a job!! Yay! I am the Events / Marketing Coordinator for a non-profit, pro-life Women's Resource Center. I'm so excited about the work that they are doing. It's such a good company and I'm already loving it.

Secondly, one of my very best friends is moving to Taiwan. Indefinitely. She has known she would be moving to work with the Chinese people as a missionary since she was eleven, so it's not a surprise.. It's actually quite amazing how it has all worked out. But I cannot tell you how much I will miss having her close by to confide in, laugh with, and cry with.. I am already planning a trip to Taiwan, hopefully to be made within the next year. We had her going away party this weekend and it was such a happy (but sad) time with her. I will cherish her friendship and she will definitely be standing by me when I get married someday.
Thirdly, all of my friends are getting married, having babies, or in serious relationships. I'm pretty much the last single standing. *sigh* Let's just say, I am incredibly bored on the weekends.

Fourthly, my "baby" brothers turned 17 this weekend. They will be seniors in high school this fall. This makes me sad.

Happy Monday, all! Have a wonderful week! And have a listen to Changes by David Bowie.

2 comments:

From Broadway said...

Congrats on that job!!! and love your necklace!!

Katy said...

Thank you!
And the necklace is White House Black Market, I believe..

.