This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Monday, November 19, 2007

A few tips...

So, I'm not much of a blogger, if you can't tell... I guess my hearts not really in it, but I'm trying.

Here are a couple of tips about friendships:

If you're married, or plan on getting married someday, don't forget your friends who are still not married. Just because you're married now does not mean you're better than them. Don't only hang out with your married friends. Is is really worth it to blow off these people who you have invested years into just because you have different marital statuses? If you do that, then when your old friends finally do get married do you think they're going to want to hang out with you now, just because your in the same point in life? Negative.

I guess this goes for any point of life when you move on and others stay behind. When you graduate highschool and go on to college, don't forget about your highschool friends... When you graduate college, don't forget about those who are still in school.

I guess what I'm trying to say is appreciate your friends. They help make you who you are. It takes a long time to build close friendships.. It's a shame to lose friends just because you're in different walks of life...

No comments:

.