This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kayla Lael Leonard

Today my cousin Susie had her baby. I'm so excited for her. She's 22.
She was my closest cousin growing up. Her family lived down the street from us when her parents were still married. We have gotten back in touch and in contact because of the baby. It wasn't a good situation to begin with, but God's grace is in it. She had a hard life, but there are a lot of people who are praying that this precious little girl will have God's grace and love on her life, which I know He will because He is faithful. I love my cousin and I am praying that her husband will receive God's grace in being the head of his family.
I thank God that He has put her into my life again. She doesn't live close, but we have pretty regular phone conversations and I hope that God will use me to demonstrate His love to her.

1 comment:

Elisa Maxfield said...

There is a reason for all this. You are such a great influence. I will pray for this darling daughter's life and for the whole family.

.