This blog is like me.. Completely random. Music, fashion, photography, food, movies, books... Good luck following my crazy stream of consciousness!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Inspired..

I've been reading several blogs lately, and let me tell you, I am inspired to be creative again (especially after becoming newly addicted to the Pioneer Woman). So, I am going to attempt to paint tonight. Now mind you, I am sick, so it may not happen, so we'll see.

Last night I got my music creativity in with about 4 hours of quartet practice.. And believe it or not, it's the best I've sounded despite my not being able to breathe fully. Ha!

Next weekend (weather permitting) I'm hoping to go out and get my photography juices flowing..

Heck, I may even get creative with cooking this week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

.